BEOA OPEN MEETING
7th June 2018
10.30 Coffee. 11.00 Meeting
- BEOA 2017-2018 AGM.
- BEOA Facebook.
- Entry Fees for 2019 season.
- ITTP. EARS.
- GDPR. Contracts with Data Processors.
- Accounts. Poll.
- Fragmented support from BE head office.
- Chris Farr replacement.
- BE Marketing. Commercial Guide to Eventing at National Level.
- Abandonment. Late entry surcharge repayment.
- H&S Stewards.
- Coloured Rider Numbers – extra cost.
- Website Event Schedule page.
- Championship Sponsor adverts.
- Rider contact information in emergency.
- XC mapping App..
Next BEOA Committee Meeting
This is being held on 10th July 2018 in London
Any agenda items you would like us to discuss, please contact us via email email@example.com.
If you would like to become more involved with BEOA, please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be welcomed with open arms!
Join the BEOA Facebook Group ‘BEOA – Organisers Group‘ A great opportunity to interact with BE Organisers.
BEOA have a number of working groups. If you would like to talk to anyone about the work these groups do, please find these contact details on the Committee Members page.
BEOA ITTP WORKING GROUP – Tina Ure, Josie Brettell, Helen West, Nell Stourton
This group regularly speaks with BE about the progress of the ITTP
BEOA ENTRIES SECRETARY GROUP – Joise Brettell, Sarah Taylor
An opportunity for Entries Secretaries to exchange ideas & discuss any issues
“WHERE IS OUR SPORT GOING?” – Livy Agnew, Stuart Buntine, Andrew Chadwick, Laura de Wesselow
Looking to the future to safeguard out sport
COMMERCIAL & MARKETING GROUP – Laura de Wesselow
Working with BE to create a vibrant an effective tool to help Organisers with marketing
Sports Committee Meetings - Jan Cottam