BEOA Committee Meeting 23rd January 2016
Bullet Points from our latest committee meeting are listed below & will be posted on the website www.beoaorg.co.uk.
- We are planning to hold the following Open Meetings. Please put the dates in your diaries now.
Badminton 5th May
Hopetoun 17th June
Burghley Date to be confirmed
- The IT Project is progressing. It is hoped to trial some aspects this year.
- Anyone with concerns about Hat Tagging should contact the BE office. Extra help may be possible to arrange. During the winter, many hats from JAS competitors, have been dealt with.
- Work is being undertaken, in consultation with BEOA, to come up with a robust & transparent Fixtures Protocol.
- The BEOA Workshop was considered a great success. Thank you & well done to Stuart Buntine & his team for all their hard work
- Data Protection – The Data Protection Act 1998 requires every organisation that processes personal information to register with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), unless they are exempt. Failure to do so is a criminal offence. To register, follow the link below. The cost is £35 per year.
- The date of the next committee meeting will be on 21st March. Please contact us if you would like to share any concerns or experiences.