25th July 2016 BEOA Committee Meeting
Bullet Points from our latest committee meeting are listed below.
- Medical Forms – Organisers requiring copies of these forms should ask BE who will forward copies with the sensitive information redacted. BE keep these forms for 5 years
- Printing owners details & breeding of horses on the scoresheets is not currently possible due to the space this would take up
- The new Evaluation Form seems to be being received well. Any of your comments would be gratefully received
- Provided your Doctor is registered with the GMC, they will be covered by BE’s insurance
- The new Fixtures Protocol has been circulated. A member of the BEOA Committee will be present on the Fixtures Appeals Panel
- A BEOA Entries Secretary Group has been set up. Is your Entries Secretary a member? Contact me for more details if this is not the case.
- Signam (suppliers of Fence markers, numbers, poles etc) are offering a 10% discount to BE Organisers
- The date of the next committee meeting will be Wednesday 12th October. Please contact us if you would like us to discuss any of your concerns or experiences.