12th October 2016 BEOA Committee Meeting
London Canal Museum
Bullet Points from our latest committee meeting are listed below.
- Pete Collins (Organiser West Wilts) has stood down from the Sports Committee having been a longstanding member. We are enormously grateful to him for all his hard work keeping Organisers interests to the forefront of the Sport
- Les Smith has been appointed to the Board & Suzie Cotterill has come to the end of her term. We look forward to working with Les & thank Suzie for all her endeavours for the Sport.
- The BE 105 is to continue with 12 venues holding this class next year
- There is to be an increase of 1.5% in entry fees next year
- Event Evaluations seem to be have been well received. If you have had any problems with these, please could you feed these back.
- Open Meetings this year were all well supported and we intend to hold more next year. Any ideas or suggestions as to how they might be run to make them work best for you, would be gratefully received.
- The BEOA Entries Secretary Group is proving useful. Please encourage your Entries Secretary to get involved. Contact me for more details.
- CCI2* & above – A small reminder that your Organisers’ Car Pass allows you inot all affiliated events with the exception of CCI2* & above. You need to check each event entrance policy for details.
- The date of the next committee meeting will be Wednesday 30th November. Please contact us if you would like us to discuss any of your concerns or experiences.